If your consumer investigative report has been completed by MyBackgroundCheck.com, you may request a free annual file disclosure pursuant to the Free Annual File Disclosure Rule, 16 C.F.R. Part 610, by printing, filling out the form below, and mailing to the address included, or calling (800) 300-1821 and selecting extension 199. Download Form.